- We leave for Disney on Thursday and my bedroom is currently piles of bags and boxes and things I CANNOT forget to pack. I have not packed, thought about packing, or attempted to pack.
- Michael turns six tomorrow, he still does not know about Disney, I haven't decided yet how we are telling him, and I really need to do that. (Yes, my traditional sappy post with video montage is all set to go.)
- I went to Target three times over the weekend and forgot a diffuser for my hairdryer each time. It was on my list yet each and every time I forgot to buy it. What the hell?
- For some crazy, ridiculous, insane reason, Michael's 6th birthday party is the weekend we get back from Disney, so the whole party has to be ready to go before we leave. Ask me what I have done for that? About as much as I have packed. Actually, less.
- I've started downloading books from the library's e loan program. Which is great, free books..except, it is was so comlicated it took me, Doug, and a youtube video to figure out how to do it. Plus, you only get two weeks on each loan and my first book is almost 800 pages so I've been reading like it is my job and I have another book to read. Plus, when it is due THEY JUST TAKE IT BACK. There is no return or overdue. I'm thinking this is not a good plan.
- I've been having terrible heartburn for a week now. (No, I'm not pregnant.) I've googled heartburn or heart attack like 500 times, leading me to believe that if I can google it, I am not in fact having a heart attack. I should probably go to the doctor. See above for the amount of time I have to do that.
- I went for a (short) run yesterday and did not keel over so I'm thinking I'm not having cardiac symptoms. Yes?
- Did you know impending sense of doom is a heart attack symptom? I didn't either. I don't have that symptom, or any other symptom except a burning sensation around my heart, which I'm pretty sure is heartburn and not in fact a heart attack but that does not stop me from OBSESSIVELY GOOGLING. Damn you google. And heartburn. And if I die in Disney I'm going to be really freakin' pissed.