Oh Right, BlogHer, Again

by Jodifur on August 1, 2010

Last year BlogHer completely snuck up on me because we were moving and house sales kept failing apart and it was one disaster after another.  This year, BlogHer snuck up on me because I wasn't going, and then I was going, and then I thought I wasn't going again.  Then I was just in denial and not paying attention.  And now, BlogHer is Thursday.  Thursday.  And if one more person tweets that they are packed I might lose my mind.  Packed?  I don't even know what I'm wearing.  I showed Doug one dress and he told me it looked like a bathingsuit cover up.  So…um…..keep reading

Stimey August 1, 2010 at 8:48 pm

Can’t wait to see you there! I agree with your attitude about what is the best about the conference.

Miss Britt` August 1, 2010 at 8:57 pm

Sparklecorn was definitely a highlight for me. LOVED.
Also loved meeting people around the ashtray. I’m freaking out about not smoking this year and having to meet people away from the ashtray.

Safire August 1, 2010 at 9:34 pm

Oh I’m so excited about being on the train with you! I’m just happy to get away for the weekend. The conference for me is just an excuse. And I have not packed yet either. See you Thursday!

Wife and Mommy August 1, 2010 at 10:02 pm

I’m hoping for another impromptu dinner that includes you, me and some of our favorite people there!

cindy w August 1, 2010 at 10:47 pm

Yay! Maybe I’ll get another horribly unflattering photo of you again this year. :-)

Mrs. Wilson August 1, 2010 at 10:50 pm

I’m NOT going. Again. Wish I was though! Would be awesome to meet you!

Colleen August 1, 2010 at 11:13 pm

I am SO excited. I have signed up for things… and accepted a couple of invitations to things. That said… I have no idea what I’m actually going to make it to. I’m mostly looking forward to a little “me time” and meeting some fabulous people.
I am also not packed. I’m not even really sure what I’m going to pack.

JavaMom August 2, 2010 at 12:54 am

LOVE the photo! I have no clue what I’m wearing. And I’ll definitely hug you on the train.

stephanie August 2, 2010 at 8:44 am

I’m not going to BlogHer (as much as I’ve wanted to go each year, I can’t justify the cost for a hobby I’m not even very good at keeping up with), but I will coincidentally be in NYC that same weekend! And I still have no clue what I will be wearing either. :-)